Repossessed Vehicle Auction
PLEASE view all vehicles PRIOR to bidding. Payment is required within 24 hours.
We update our auction regularly. If you do not see a vehicle listed below please check back later.
All bids are final and CANNOT be retracted. *Your bid does not guarantee purchase of the vehicle.
It is important that you know:
- All vehicles sold on this site are repossessions.
- All vehicles are sold as is.
- We recommend that you have a mechanic look over the vehicle to estimate damages and necessary repairs.
- In most cases, the vehicles are sold with an Affirmation of Repossession, Bill of Sale and Lien Release. This is standard procedure for New York State, but not an accepted procedure by all states.
If you are purchasing from another state, check with your local Department of Motor Vehicles to learn about the procedure for your state.
- All sales are final.
- Southern Chautauqua FCU has no other implied or expressed liabilities.
Auction Information that you should know:
- All auction vehicles have a reserve requirement.
- Southern Chautauqua FCU reserves the right not to disclose the reserve amount.
- If the reserve requirement is not met, we will contact the highest bidder to give him/her the option to purchase the vehicle for the reserve amount.
- Southern Chautauqua FCU will not be obligated to take any offers that do not meet the reserve requirement and reserves the right to exclude offers deemed questionable.
- Southern Chautauqua FCU reserves the right to terminate or remove a vehicle from the auction site without notice.
- All offers are subject to approval.