Save time, money and gas with Bill Pay.
Southern Chautauqua FCU has a means for our members to pay bills conveniently and without using paper, stamps and gasoline. Once you have signed up for Home Banking, you may schedule payments for loans, bills and merchants with whom you do business. Bill Payment has several helpful features:
- Pay any individual or merchant, as long as they accept a check.
- Schedule recurring or one-time only payments based on due dates.
- Organize recurring and one-time payments by entering payee information, amount and due dates-electronic bill pay does the rest!
- Reduce the likelihood of late payments since prescheduled payments are already made.
- Review pending and last payments.
- Keep money longer. Funds are subtracted closer to the due date than many other bill payment systems.
- Payment disputes are virtually eliminated with Electronic Bill Payment’s easy-to-access history of individual payments.
- Inactive Bill Pay accounts will be closed after three months of inactivity.
Questions? Please call (716) 665-7000 during business hours, so we can help you take advantage of this convenient service.
Security is Priority Number One
We are all concerned about the security of our personal and financial information. All information is encrypted. You are protected by a secure SSL/128-bit encryption connection. Rest assured, you may handle your accounts and bills with confidence.
- Each time you log on to Home Banking, you will be asked for your Login ID and Security Code.
- You must remember to correctly type this informtation before you will have access to your accounts.
- We recommend changing your Security Code frequently which is easily managed on-line.
- There are limited login attempts. After three unsuccessful attempts to log into the account, the account is locked out. You may contact the credit union at (716) 665-7000 if you have been locked out of the account due to unsuccessful login attempts.
- Session time is limited to 15 minutes. Each session of on-line banking will time out after 15 minutes. Limited session time safeguards your information should you be called away from the computer or forget to log out.