- Southern Chautauqua FCU 24-7-365
- Secure, convenient and FREE
- Obtain your account balances
- View deposits, withdrawals, and checks cleared for the previous 90 days
- Transfer funds within your account
- Transfer your loan payments
- Set up transfers
- Bill Pay
- Loan Application
- Stop Payments
Current Home Banking Users:*Home Banking must be set up prior to downloading the mobile apps.
- Get the SCFCU Mobile App
- Available at the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Look for Southern Chautauqua Federal Credit Union
- FREE to download
- You’ll use your home banking user name and password
Look for these apps in the apps stores!
"MobiMoney" for your Debit Card, and "Southern Chautauqua FCU" for Banking on-the-go!
Security is Priority Number One
- Handle your accounts and bills with confidence.
- Each time you log on to Home Banking, you will be asked for your Login ID and Password.
- You must remember to correctly type these numbers before you will have access to your accounts.
- We recommend changing your password frequently which is easily managed on-line.
- There are limited login attempts. After three unsuccessful attempts to log into the account, the account is locked out.
- We’re concerned about security so all information is encrypted.
- You are protected by a secure SSL/128 bit encryption connection.
- You may contact the credit union at (716) 665-7000 if you have been locked out of the account due to unsuccessful login attempts.
- Session time is limited to 15 minutes. Each session of on-line banking will time out after 15 minutes. Limited session time safeguards your information should you be called away from the computer or forget to log out.