Although we really enjoy seeing our members in person, we realize that busy schedules and commitments can make banking in person tricky. No matter where you are or what time of day it is, you can have access to your accounts via computer. Those who use home banking have said that they do not know how they managed without it. This is just another tool to help you manage your financial responsibilities. It is secure, convenient and free:
- Obtain your account balances.
- View deposits, withdrawals, and checks cleared for the previous 90 days
- Transfer funds within your account
- Transfer your loan payments
- Set up transfers
* 2014: Current Home Banking Users: Our software provider is implementing enhanced security features. If you have not yet updated your home banking profile, follow the easy prompts to update your on-line home banking security.
First Time Users
Security is Priority Number One!
We are all concerned about the security of our personal and financial information. All information is encrypted. You are protected by a secure SSL/128-bit encryption connection. Rest assured, you may handle your accounts and bills with confidence.
- Each time you log on to Home Banking, you will be asked for your Login ID and Password.
- You must remember to correctly type these numbers before you will have access to your accounts.
- We recommend changing your password frequently which is easily managed on-line.
- There are limited login attempts. After three unsuccessful attempts to log into the account, the account is locked out.
- You may contact the credit union at (716)665-7000 if you have been locked out of the account due to unsuccessful login attempts.
- Session time is limited to 15 minutes. Each session of on-line banking will time out after 15 minutes. Limited session time safeguards your information should you be called away from the computer or forget to log out.