Switching is Easy
At Southern Chautauqua Federal Credit Union, we pride ourselves on being a resource to the community and our members. We have put together a Switch Kit to make this process as simple as possible.
Switch Kit Checklist
- Make sure all checks have cleared your previous checking account.
- Gather information from your old checking account. (Any companies that automatically debit your account, memberships, bills that you will want to switch over etc.)
- Send written notice to your direct deposit vendors. (Use Direct Deposit Authorization)
- Send written notice to your vendors who take payments directly from your checking account such as insurance companies, utilities etc. (Use Automatic Payment Transfer Form)
- Keep copies of all forms for your records.
- Send written notice to your previous financial institution of your intention to close your accounts. (Use Existing Account Closure Form)
Call us at (716) 665-7000 if you have any questions or problems regarding your switch to Southern Chautauqua FCU. We’re here to help! We are a full service financial institution, and we want to be your financial partner.